The French Riviera is a popular destination for summer and spring vacations. The beautiful coastline, mild climate, and glamorous shopping are just a few of the attractions to this wonderful city. Travel websites provide travelers with the freedom and flexibility to compare airfare and find great deals on cheap and inexpensive flights to Nice, France. Sometimes, just a bit of flexibility in the day and the time that you leave for your vacation can help you find business class tickets to Nice, France that work with any budget. Traveling business class provides you with many luxuries and comforts. Affordable business class tickets to Nice are available, but you have to look for them.
Nice is located in the French Riviera, has its own airport, Nice Côte d’Azur International Airport (NCE), and has always been a popular tourist destination. This beautiful area offers beaches, great hiking, lovely parks, amazing architecture, and fabulous shopping experiences. There are museums, artist havens, historic neighborhoods, ornate fountains, and statues to see as well. Here are some sights and activities in Nice:
- Chagall Museum & the Matisse Museum: Two separate museums dedicated to these two epic artists. Do some research first and decide if the works of these masters appeal to you. If you answered yes, check out the exhibits online, do your homework, and prepare to be amazed.
- Head to the Coast!: Nice has public and private beaches which are very different. A few differences include that you pay for access to the private beach, but you will get you some much-needed amenities (think restrooms). The private beaches also offer food and beverages. Certain private beaches offer lounge chairs, towels, and umbrellas for a fee. Nice beaches are mostly gravel, so towels, mats, or a lounge is a must. The clear blue waters do not disappoint.
- Cours Saleya Flower Market: This flower market is located in the old town area of Nice and offers beautiful displays that are colorful, fragrant, and beyond amazing. You will find fruit, flowers, and vegetables for sale here. The market sells out, so plan on arriving early. Also, bring your own bag to carry your purchases. The vendors are small sellers, so you are supporting the local economy.
- Jardin du Monastère de Cimiez– This garden is part of a monastery that was established in 1546. The layout is impressive and includes beautiful flowers and shrubs. It is serene and peaceful. Take a break from the hustle and bustle of Nice and chill out in the garden for an afternoon.
- Old Town (Vieille Ville)– This ancient neighborhood is a beauty to behold. Known for its distinctive red-tiled rooftops and old world charm, you have to see Old Town if you are in Nice. It’s elegant, charming, and pays homage to the original settlers of this destination city. The houses are unique, the restaurants offer amazing food (expensive though), and the coffee shops are small and charming. There is a flower market that is lovely too (see above).
- Retail Therapy!- Nice is a great place to purchase high-end fashion and resort wear. There are many places to shop here, the most famous being Avenue Jean Medecin where a tram drops shoppers off along the stretch of designer shops. Other areas in Nice also offer great retail therapy. Look in the neighborhoods for small boutiques and along the English Walk as well. The windows are beautiful, so if you can’t spend a lot of money, you will have plenty to look at.
- The Palais Lascaris- This 17th-century palace was purchased by the City in 1942. It is Baroque in style and offers a small museum area. The best part is that it is free to enter and the architecture is elaborate and unique.
- Rent a Bike!– There are numerous bike rental shops in Nice. It may sound strange to rent a bicycle in such an elegant city, but it is a great way to get in your exercise while seeing the city. Nice is very bikeable and rentals are not overly expensive. Check out some local rental shops, compare prices, and pedal your way through Nice.
- Take a Hike- Nice has many fabulous hiking trails! One word of advice: pack what you’ll need before you go (ie-water, snacks, and sunscreen) because the trails are rustic and do not offer any amenities-including restrooms, so definitely plan ahead before you hit the trails. The views are amazing, you’ll meet many locals and its great exercise.
- Indulge: You have to eat! Nice is known for having some amazing restaurants. Look around, ask your concierge for advice, and try everything. The food here is expensive. Nice is not a street fare type of city. Plan your meals, make them an event, and you will leave feeling satisfied and cultured.
Why Business Class:
Traveling via a Business Class flight to Nice is a great option when planning your trip. It does cost more than economy and coach tickets, but you get a lot more for your money. If you are pressed for time, traveling business class helps you arrive well rested and ready to see Nice without wasting a day recovering from jet lag. Plus, if you can be a bit flexible with your departure and dates you can secure some really great deals on business class tickets to Nice. There are at least 20-30 must-see things to do in Nice, so it’s often better to spend your time on excursions rather than recovering from uncomfortable air travel. Business Class Flights to Nice are a lot more comfortable than the economy and coach seats. Business Class flights to Nice allow you to wait in shorter lines at the check-in counter and through security too, which is a nice time saver for busy executives and travelers who are short on time.
The seats in business class are wider and deeper than in economy too. The comfy seats seem like the best advantage for traveling business class to Nice, but there are a lot more perks that make this type of travel so appealing. Business Class Flights to Nice serve restaurant quality food, alcoholic drinks, and champagne. Blankets, pillows, slippers, and unlimited movies make the trip all that much more enjoyable. Your seat in business class will recline into a large, flatbed, so you can lay down and sleep on your flight to Nice. Even last minute travelers can find cheap and inexpensive business class tickets to Nice. It just takes a quick internet search to compare prices and fares. The website, First Business Flights, is one site that allows would-be travelers to shop around for deals on business class tickets that are offered by the major airlines. Business class flights to Nice are available to fit all budgets, there are inexpensive tickets to Nice. Cheap and discount fares are available with little to no notice, so definitely plan on looking before you book your flight
What do you Get in Business Class?:
Business Class flights to Nice give you access to the Business Class lounge at the airport. If you haven’t been to a lounge before, you are in for a treat. Here you’ll find hot food, great snacks, beverages, cocktails, and showers. Stop here and eat. Charge your phone. Sit at the bar and chat with other travelers. Don’t even think about worrying about tracking your flight because an attendant will do that for you. You’ll be told if there is a delay, a gate change, and when pre-boarding is beginning. Your vacation starts now. Business Class tickets to Nice provide you with benefits from the moment you arrive at the airport to the moment you land at your destination.
Nice International Airport:
The international airport in Nice, Nice Côte d’Azur International Airport, NCE, is very busy. You will have plenty of options for flights arriving here. Good luck planning!