The United Arab Emirates is gaining popularity as a destination for vacations and monumental life events. The country has been featured on many travel and reality shows as a place to see if you are interested in innovation, luxury goods, and desert landscapes. Traveling on a first class international flight to the United Arab Emirates is a great way to experience this highly fascinating country. With many websites offering inexpensive and cheap tickets to the UAE, many travelers are finding it an excellent option for this long journey. International first class tickets to the UAE can be more affordable than you think. Take some time exploring your travel options before you book your flight. Deals can be found even for last-minute travelers.
How to find your first class flight
Log on to any travel website and enter your preferred dates to travel. Select the airports that are most convenient for you as well. For the UAE, the Dubai International Airport (DXB) is the busiest airport in the UAE. Select DXB as your destination airport when looking for first class flights to the UAE. If you move your departure and return dates around you can usually find value-priced first class flights to the UAE. First Business Flights is one website that specializes in first class and business class tickets to many of the world’s most popular destinations. Check the terms and conditions of your purchase prior to confirming your flight. First Business Flights and many other website offer consumers support after purchasing their tickets so if you need to change your flight or postpone your trip they can help you coordinate the procedures and fees associated with your transaction.
What does First Class Travel mean?
First Class flights to the UAE will provide you with some serious benefits! You can enjoy shorter lines at the airport, extra baggage allowances, and the Club Lounges at the airport. Make time to enjoy the lounges. You should get a meal and a drink here and begin relaxing for your vacation. If you have any work or professional projects to work on, the lounges are the perfect place to finish your conference calls and projects before boarding your flight.
You will pre-board your flight before the other passengers and depending on the type of plane you are on, you will have much more room allowing you greater privacy. Your seat will transform into a bed and you will be able to sleep comfortably on the flight. You will also be served a delicious meal, free alcohol, and desserts. Your flight attendants will provide you with blankets, pillows, and anything else you may need to make your flight more enjoyable. First class travel is an amazing experience and a great way to begin your vacation before you arrive at your destination.
DXB is an amazing airport so when you land you will have many options for ground travel to your hotel or resort. Don’t hesitate to discuss your trip with your flight attendants. They are seasoned travelers and can provide great insider tips on things to see and do during your stay in the UAE.
Things to do in the UAE-
- Burj Khalifa- The Burj Khalifa provides you the opportunity to see the world’s tallest building. It’s an architectural wonder. It looks like a curved piece of art going into the clouds. There are several observation decks if you are not afraid of heights. It’s a must-see. There is a bar and a restaurant on different floors if you want an extended view.
- Evening Desert Safari- Take a drive out of Dubai for about 45 minutes, usually by Toyota Landcruiser, and head to the Abu Dhabi desert. There you will be treated to drinks and dinner which lead to the night activities. These tours include things like camel rides, henna tattoos, belly dancing, sandboarding and of course off-road desert rides at high speed through the dunes in a 4×4 vehicle.
- Dubai Marina- Everything is so expensive in Dubai. So, take a walk in the Dubai Marina and view some of the most expensive yachts in the world. It’s actually a man-made marina, the world’s largest. In the background, you will also see some of the tallest apartment buildings and the famous Burj Al Arab building which looks like a giant glass sailboat sitting on the water between Jumeirah Beach and the Palm Islands.
- Visit a Waterpark- Aquaventure Waterpark, Wild Wadi Waterpark, Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi and Splash n Party, are all waterparks in the UAE. With 6 months of the year of temperatures over 100 degrees, you can see why there are so many waterparks available. Come experience some of these high-speed, big drop waterparks with all kinds of thrill levels right down to lazy rivers.
- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi- Visit the only Ferrari-branded theme park in the world. It has numerous high-speed rides featuring the worlds fastest rollercoaster. They have a 3D live Ferrari drive simulators so that you can experience virtually what it is like to drive one of these high-speed vehicles. All of this is housed indoors in a climate controlled environment. There are numerous Italian restaurants located in the theme park. It is located on Yas Island which hosts many concerts, live events, and luxury hotels.
- Yas Marina Circuit- A true Formula-1 racetrack. You actually get driving instructions from a professional driver and then on to the track to get behind the wheel of a high-performance sports vehicle like a Mercedes, BMW or Jaguar and get a chance to race around the Formula-1 Racetrack as fast as you can. They also offer a more peaceful bicycle trip around the F1 marina circuit for those of you that don’t want to go that fast. A surreal experience being on a high-speed raceway on a two-wheeler.
- The Dubai Mall- When are you going to have a chance to go skiing in an indoor mall again in your life? You can escape the 100 plus degree weather and do some shopping. The Dubai Mall also has an indoor park, a waterfall, an ice rink and of course the indoor skiing mountain with the world’s first black diamond run indoors. There is also an underwater zoo and an aquarium.
- Meydan Racecourse- Sultans and sheiks are known for their love of horse racing. The Meydan Racecourse is a state of the art racetrack with incredible views of the city. There is also a small museum on horse racing. One of the best parts of this racetrack is there is no betting allowed. It’s all about the horses, racing and a great experience. That tends to make the clientele a little more family friendly. Racetrack lights up at night for a spectacular view and night racing. Only accessible by private car or cab as there is no public transportation near the racetrack.
- Louvre Abu Dhabi- The Louvre Abu Dhabi is a beautifully designed building inside and out. The grounds outside the Louvre are designed with spectacular landscaping. Inside, the Louvre is designed to have an indoor/outdoor feel so you can’t tell that you are really inside. The museum is set on the shoreline and the water provides a great backdrop. The building is filled with daylight. You will also see an impressive selection of Picasso’s, Van Gogh’s and Monet’s.
- Getting around- Getting connected to your hotel after you arrive at Dubai International Airport is a breeze. There are numerous taxis and private cars available at the airport. Additionally, there are many public transportation options. There are numerous bus routes that originate at the airport. The airport is also directly served by the Dubai Metro public transport system which has two lines to and from the airport and accessible right from the arrival area.