Paris is a world-class destination city known for its gastronomy, couture shopping, stunning architecture, and thriving fashion district. The capital city of France, known as The City of Lights, offers hospitality and wide array of activities for visitors. To ensure that you are well rested when you arrive, research Business Class Tickets to Paris. Websites and travel agents have access to discount fares and packages, even for last-minute travelers that fit all budgets. There is so much to do in this vibrant city, you won’t want to spend a day at your hotel recuperating from jet lag. Here is a short list of reasons to visit Paris:
- The Louvre – The Louvre is rated as one of the world’s best museums. It houses more than 35,000 works of art. It opened in 1793 and offers a variety of art from different time periods. Plan to spend at least a half a day here. Make sure to see it’s most famous painting the Mona Lisa.
- Cuisine– Paris has a rich history of varied cuisine from five-star restaurants, to neighborhood coffee shops, to streetside food carts, Paris caters to every pallet.
- Horticulture– The Luxembourg Gardens are “must see” on a warm day. The 161-acre garden showcases the French style of landscaping. The gardens also have small parks and green areas that are should not be missed.
- The Musee d’Orsay – The Musee d’Orsay is located in a refurbished railway station from 1899 and is located along the Left Bank District. It houses the largest collection of Impressionist pieces in the world including pieces from artists such as Monet, Manet, Degas, Cezanne, and Van Gogh.
- Attractions – The Eiffel Tower, The Arc de Triomphe, and the Versailles Palace. Paris is a destination city offering many landmarks that are free to visit or offered at discounted rates if you book in advance. These three are on most travelers list, but Paris offers many more sites as well.
- Shopping! – The Champs-Elysees offers the ultimate destination for shopping. The street is known for its wide sidewalks and dining options. Tours of the Champs-Elysees are available as well.
- The River Seine– You can skip Paris’s traffic and gridlock and see the city from the breathtaking views of the River Seine. Check out both the bus services and river tours. Paris’s waterways offer amazing views and a romantic ambiance for travelers.
- Notre Dame – This gothic masterpiece took more than 200 years to build. The cathedral is beautiful inside and out so allow several hours to enjoy the intricate sculptures and niches. The city restricts the number of people allowed to venture to the top of Notre Dame but it’s worth the extra planning and the views are fantastic!
- Palais Garnier-Opera National de Paris – This historic landmark is open for tours and performances seven days a week (check availability). The beautiful interior is known for its opulence, intrigue, and mystery.
- Centre Pompidou – This busy cultural site houses a stunning contemporary and modern art collection. Think Matisse, Picasso, and Andy Warhol. Allow at least half a day to explore this one-of-a-kind landmark.
With so much to see and do, it makes sense that so many travelers are choosing International Business Class Flights to Paris instead of traveling Coach or Economy. Paris offers a full slate of activities and travelers don’t have time to recuperate from long hours of uncomfortable economy traveling. Cheap and discount fares exist, even with little to no notice.
First Business Flights will find you inexpensive international business class tickets to Paris and many other cities quickly and easily. First Business Flights guarantees a savings of at least $1,000 and works with all major airlines. With 24 hours a day, seven days a week availability, First Business Flights can help you book airfare that is affordable and at the lowest price when you are ready to travel. With so many activities to choose from in Paris, saving money on your travel expenses is just good planning. First Business Flights makes saving money fast and easy. Travel specialists can help you with the booking process and ensure a comfortable flight to Paris and back home.
The First Class Difference
When choosing air travel, there are a lot of options. Business Class flights to Paris offer many perks. Most people are familiar with the more spacious accommodations on the airplane, but that is just the beginning. If you are holding Business class tickets to Paris you have access to shorter lines at the airport, shorter lines through TSA checks and security, and you board the plane first. You also have access to the airline lounges before arriving at your gate. These lounges offer an array of services including free alcohol and beverages, gourmet meals, a wide variety of snacks, desserts, and access to a hot shower. In the lounges for business class flights to Paris, an attendant will track your flight status and notify you of any changes to your travel schedule. Once in the lounge, you can recharge your phone and laptop, grab a snack or hot meal, or unwind with a cocktail of your choice.
Arrive at your gate, pre-board, and prepare to be pampered. First Business Flights can coordinate your travel plans, book your flights, and guarantee you a great price. Travel experts know how to access the best flights at the best prices. First Business Flights offers 24/7 travel support.
Once on board a business class flight to Paris booked through First Business Flights you’ll enjoy unlimited movies, cashmere blankets, warm hand towels, gourmet meals and more. You’ll arrive in Paris feeling pampered, refreshed, and ready to tackle the abundance of sites or conquer your business tasks easily.
Paris has five major airports. You can book international business class flights to Paris to these airports. The Charles de Gaulle Airport – CDG, is generally considered the busiest and most popular airport in Paris. The second most popular airport in Paris is Orly Airport – ORY. Beauvais-Tille Airport – BVA and Chalons Vatry Airport – XCR serve budget airlines, and Paris-Le Bourget Airport – LBG is the city’s original airport. Paris’s two main airports, that will offer you the best amenities and the most options for travel are CDG and ORY. Amenities vary at each location, an agent with First Business Flights can provide you with information regarding each airport and the assist you with connecting flights. With a wide selection of airports to choose from you are guaranteed to find even a last minute flight that fits your schedule and budget. Major airlines like Air France, Lufthansa Airlines, British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, and United Airlines all fly to Paris airports. All of these airlines offer Business Class flights and First Class Flights to Paris.