Madrid is a world-class destination city known for its five-star dining, couture shopping, and music venues. The capital of Spain offers hospitality and a wide array of activities for visitors. To ensure that you are well rested when you arrive, research Business Class Tickets to Madrid. Websites and travel agents both provide access to discount fares and packages, even at the last minute, that fit all budgets. There is so much to do in this vibrant city, you won’t want to spend a day at your hotel recuperating from jet lag. Here is a short list of reasons to visit Madrid:
- Plaza Mayor – A beautiful square located at the center of Madrid, this hub of activity has it all from street vendors, stunning architecture, restaurants, and coffee shops. Carve some free time out and enjoy the sights and sounds of the city.
- Arrive Hungry– Madrid has a rich history of varied cuisine. It’s more than tapas and cured meats but those aren’t bad either!
- Mercado San Miguel– Located near Plaza Mayor, this cast iron market offers shopping stalls selling wine, tapas, and ready-to-eat snacks.
- The Prado and Thyssen-Bornemisza Museums – With thousands of collections to choose from, these two museums top every traveler’s list of “must see” attractions. Plan to spend an entire day combing through the galleries at these two museums.
- Puerta del Sol – This “Gateway to the Sun” houses fountains, the city’s best nightclubs, shopping, and many dining options. The people watching is great.
- Shopping! – El Rastro Market offers a unique flea market shopping experience and Calle de Serrano offers the best the fashion world has to offer!
- The Royal Palace of Madrid– The Kings of Spain lived here from the mid-1700s to the 1900s. It has 3,000 rooms and is open to the public. Cost is about 11 Euros.
- Professional Sports – Madrid offers world-class sporting events. Bernabeu Stadium is the city’s premier soccer stadium and Real Madrid’s home turf. Check the schedule and book a ticket in advance.
- Modern Art – Queen Sofia’s Art Center offers collections from Salvador Dali and Joan Miro. Located near the Prado and Thyssen-Bornemisza Museums this is a can’t miss for the modern art lovers in your life.
- Retiro Park – Literally “the retreat”, Retiro Park offers large grassy areas and a quiet place to relax and reflect. Madrid is bustling and weary travelers can spend an afternoon or a few hours lounging in this park.
With so much to see and do, it makes sense that so many travelers are choosing International Business Class International Flights to Madrid over traveling Coach or Economy. Madrid offers a full slate of activities and travelers don’t have time to recuperate from long hours of uncomfortable economy traveling. Cheap and discount fares exist, even with little to no notice.
First Business Flights will find you inexpensive international business class tickets to Madrid and many other cities quickly and easily. First Business Flights guarantees a savings of at least $1,000 and works with all major airlines. With 24 hours a day, seven days a week availability, First Business Flights can help you book airfare that is affordable and at the lowest price when you are ready to travel. With so many activities to choose from in Madrid, saving money on your travel expenses is just good planning. First Business Flights makes saving money fast and easy. Travel specialists can help you with the booking process and ensure a comfortable flight to Madrid and back home.
The First Class Difference
When choosing air travel, there are a lot of options. Business Class flights to Madrid offer many perks. Most people are familiar with the more spacious accommodations on the airplane, but that is just the beginning. If you are holding Business class tickets to Madrid you have access to shorter lines at the airport, shorter lines through TSA checks and security, and you board the plane first. You also have access to the airline lounges before arriving at your gate. These lounges offer an array of services including free alcohol and beverages, gourmet meals, a wide variety of snacks, desserts, and (in some cases) access to a hot shower. In the lounges for business class flights to Madrid, an attendant will track your flight status and notify you of any changes to your travel schedule. Once in the lounge, you can recharge your phone and laptop, grab a snack or hot meal, or unwind with a cocktail of your choice.
Arrive at your gate, pre-board, and prepare to be pampered. First Business Flights can coordinate your travel plans, book your flights, and guarantee you a great price. Travel experts know how to access the best flights at the best prices. First Business Flights offers 24/7 travel support.
Once on board, a business class flight to Madrid booked through First Business Flights you’ll enjoy unlimited movies, cashmere blankets, warm hand towels, gourmet meals and more. You’ll arrive in Madrid feeling pampered, refreshed, and ready to tackle the abundance of sites or conquer your business tasks easily.
Madrid has one major airport. You can book international business class flights to Madrid to this airport. Madrid-Barajas Airport – MAD, is a busy and most popular airport that serves as the European hub for flights to Central and South America. Madrid-Barajas will offer you the great amenities, an agent with First Business Flights can provide you with information regarding this airport and assist you with connecting flights. You are guaranteed to find even a last minute flight that fits your schedule and budget. Major airlines like British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airline, Delta Airlines, Lufthansa Airlines, Virgin Atlantic, American Airlines, and United Airlines all fly to Madrid-Barajas Airport (MAD). All of these airlines offer International Business Class Flights and International First Class Flights to Madrid at affordable prices.