International business class flights to Dubai are becoming very popular among younger travelers who are pressed for time and prefer to use the internet to book their travel. Travel websites allow people to compare flights and their costs by first class, business class, economy plus, and coach. There are cheap and inexpensive fares to fit any budget, but they require you to do your research and to be flexible in when you can travel, but you can find great deals on travel websites. Last minute travelers are finding really great prices on business class flights to Dubai.
Dubai International Airport (DXB) is the world’s busiest airport and all major air carriers service Dubai International Airport, DXB. You will not be limited by which airline you choose to fly here. Dubai International Airport, DXB offers top amenities for travelers.
Here are a few things to see and do When you are in Dubai
- Ski Dubai- Six months of the year in Dubai average temperatures over 100 degrees, so it might sound strange that we are suggesting going skiing, but Dubai has something for everyone. This is a massive indoor winter skiing facility with fresh powder every day. It has five ski runs, one of which is a black diamond run. The longest run is more than 1,300 feet with a 200-foot drop. There is a freestyle snowboard zone, a chairlift, and a place for sledding. You can also just play in the snow. Ski Dubai is connected to the Mall of Emirates.
- Dubai Water Canal- This canal is a 3.2-meter-long waterway extending from the Creek in Old Dubai through the Business Bay eventually finding its way to the Arabian Gulf. In classic Dubai fashion, the government is creating 80,000 square meters of waterfront public space to include recreational areas like running and biking paths. The canal has a beautiful waterfall that can be viewed from Dubai’s Business Bay or you can take in views of the canal from some of Dubai’s newest hotels, including the W Hotel and the St Regis. You can also visit The Atrium which is a series of five restaurants located off of the waterfront.
- IMG Worlds of Adventure- An incredibly modern and adventurous theme park, this exciting roller coaster type adventure park has rides for all ages. Besides breakneck and dizzying rides, the park offers themed rides with characters such as the Powerpuff Girls, Marvel heroes Spider-Man, the Hulk, Iron Man, and Thor, and The Avengers. Lost Valley has replicas and life-size animated dinosaurs.
- Al Fahidi Historical Neighborhood- One of the oldest neighborhoods in the city of Dubai, you can escape the artificial and overly engineered part of Dubai and see what this neighborhood has to offer. Your best bet is to take a walk through the nostalgic streets and get a view of a different era in Dubai. Traditional wind towers and a maze of winding alleyways and local markets and cafes can be found here. Visit the cultural center for a heritage tour and guided mosque visit.
- City Walk- Over 13,000 square meters, the City Walk is Dubai’s effort to create a vehicle-free pedestrian experience. Walk along tree-lined streets that light up at night with outdoors restaurants, cafes and boutique shops. There are numerous fountains and playgrounds for children to play in.
- Dubai Opera- Situated in the new “Opera District” in the heart of Dubai, the Dubai Opera offers a robust schedule of shows similar to London’s West End or Manhattan’s Broadway. From the theater, there are great views of the Dubai Fountain and Burj Khalifa. The building is designed after the shape of Arabian Dhow ships.
- Al Warqa’s Dubai Safari- The largest collection of wildlife species in the United Arab Emirates, this safari is home to 2,500 animals. A collection of monkeys, lions, giraffes, crocodiles, and others can be seen at this safari park. Tour the Arabian, Asian, African and Safari Village. The safari created the world’s first drive-through crocodile exhibit, and if you are looking for a technology angle, you can also cruise around the park in solar-powered vehicles.
- Dubai Frame- Located in Zabeel Park between old and new Dubai is this towering building measuring 150 meters high. There is a glass bridge that connects the two towers if you are brave enough to walk through. You get the feeling that you are walking on air. The Dubai Frame was built to look like a picture frame.
- Burj Al Arab- This building looks like a giant sailboat sitting on the water between Jumeirah Beach and the Palm Islands. Built in 1999, the building features a curved glass facade which was designed to look like a sailboat. Inside the building is a luxurious hotel. The building is built on its own manmade island and is one of the tallest hotels in the world. It has the tallest atrium in the world at almost 600 feet. You don’t have to stay at the incredibly expensive hotel to take a look. There are on-site restaurants and a great place for afternoon tea. The hotel’s tower is lit up and looks spectacular at sundown.
- Bastakiya Quarter- It seems everything is new, an architectural phenomenon, or built as high and with as much glass as possible at in Dubai. The Bastakiya Quarter gives you a sense of history and how old the area actually is. This is the city’s historic district which was founded in the 19th century by Iranian traders. Located in this section of town are art galleries, cafes, and showcases of Middle Eastern art. It’s a nice break from the pomp and circumstance of the rest of Dubai.
Why Pay More for Business Class Flights?
Choosing to pay more for your airfare is a personal choice. Sometimes though, when you see that fares are close you might ask yourself if it’s worth paying more for business class tickets. Here are just a few of the perks you will receive when you travel business class:
- Shorter Wait Time at the Airport- You will save time waiting in lines because business and first class travelers use the preferred or premium lines which are well staffed and always shorter than coach and economy lines. You also use these lines through security.
- Airport Lounges- Your Business Class tickets to Dubai get you into the Club Lounges at the airport. You can relax here and get away from the hustle and bustle of the airport. Feel free to snack, eat, indulge in dessert (I mean, you’re on vacation right!). Alcohol, sodas, and waters are free too. You could even shower here if you are coming off of a long work day or previous travel. The lounges are a great benefit. Use them!
- Better Seat!- Your seat will lay flat so you can sleep on the plane and it will provide you with better privacy. Your meal on your business class flight to Dubai will be restaurant quality too. Blankets, pillows, movies, more legroom, and a knowledgeable flight attendant are great benefits too!
From added help and support to pre-boarding to checking additional bags at no extra cost, business class flights to Dubai can make a lot of sense. And now that you can compare the costs of economy and business travel using online websites, it makes a ton of sense to set some time aside and begin researching your business class vacation to Dubai. Good luck planning!