Bangkok, the capital of Thailand is a city known for ancients shrines, bustling streets, and cultural centers. This popular travel destination offers travelers a once in a lifetime experience. The ornate Grand Palace, the Wat Phra Kaew Temple, the Wat Pho Temple (with the reclining Buddha), the Wat Arun Temple, and Khmer-style spire are only a few of the amazing sights to see in Bangkok. Thailand’s capital city provides an amazing backdrop of varied vistas for travelers, photographers, and art history buffs. The canal system in Bangkok is cheaper than a taxi and offers much quicker access to the sights and sounds of this magical city. Traffic in Bangkok is horrible. Prepare yourself in advance for the gridlock and chaos on the city streets. There is an abundance of motor scooters, motorcycles, and Tuk-tuks which is a kind-of a Thai version of a taxi. Remind yourself that you are on vacation and relax. If you are traveling from a great distance, a Business Class flight to Bangkok (BKK) is well worth the extra money. Economy and coach seats may seem like a bargain but after a long day of travel, you will arrive in Bangkok weary and exhausted. Business Class flights to Bangkok (BKK) give you access to airport lounges, shorter check-in lines, shorter lines through security, larger seats, and quality food and drinks. You want to arrive in Bangkok ready to start your vacation on Day 1, wasting a day on recuperating from your uncomfortable day of travel isn’t great planning.
Let’s talk about the seating. The best and most obvious reason to pay a little bit of extra money for a business class ticket to Bangkok is the more spacious seating arrangement. Regardless of the configuration of the cabin of your plane, a business seat is always more spacious and comfortable than a coach or economy seat. The business class seats are wider, deeper, and recline to a comfortable sleeping position compared to coach and economy seats. Depending on where you are originating from, the flight could be long, and you will need a meal. Business Class Flights to Bangkok serve restaurant quality food and drinks – including alcoholic beverages and champagne. Other in-flight amenities include plush blankets, sleeping slippers, movies, periodicals, eye masks, and pillows. Traveling business class to Bangkok does cost more than coach or economy, but the amenities and benefits justify the price and considering that travel websites offer services to help you find flights for last minute travel, it doesn’t make sense to skip checking out the offers for business class tickets. There are ticket options for every budget, check out all of your choices before purchasing your tickets. Business Class travel to Bangkok is worth researching!
Once you have arrived in Bangkok here are some popular tourist destinations:
- The Grand Palace at Wat Po – More than the Monarch’s residence, this palace houses an emerald Buddha, grand temples, and some of Thailand’s most amazing works of art.
- Travel via the River – It’s better than sitting in traffic and offers views not available from the street. There are floating markets where you can get off your water taxi and do some shopping on other boats.
- Enjoy the Street Food- Street food carts and stalls are a fixture in Thailand. Take a minute and put your hesitation aside. The local food is amazing, unique, inexpensive, and an experience.
- Shopping – Bangkok has shopping for all budgets. The city has many night markets that offer everything from handmade goods to replica luxury items. But, be ready to bargain as the price is always negotiable.
- The Royal Elephant Museum – Bangkok pays a lot of respect to this large animal and elephants play a central role in many religious and historic cultural events. This museum is easily accessible and explains this nation’s obsession with elephants.
This is just a partial list of places to see in Bangkok. Other popular destinations include Temple tours, the Dusit Zoo, Jim Thompson’s House, and Lumpini Park. The nightlife in Bangkok is legendary. Allow yourself time to enjoy this magical city.
Business Class International Flights to Bangkok offer so many advantages for travelers and will save you both time and energy on your journey to this eclectic city. Recuperating at your hotel from a long and uncomfortable travel day is a waste of a vacation day. Cheap and discount fares exist, even with little notice.
First Business Flights secures inexpensive international Business Class tickets to Bangkok, guarantees a $1,000 savings, and is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help you book your travel plans. First Business Flights finds affordable flights and makes sure you get the lowest price. Booking your Business Class flight to Bangkok with First Business Flights ensures that you will hit the ground running in Thailand feeling ready to see the sights and sounds of Bangkok.