International business class flights to Asia are becoming more popular as travelers are using travel websites to source great deals on business class flights. International business class tickets to Asia are becoming more affordable and inexpensive tickets can be found in the offseason through many travel agents. Last minute travelers can secure low-cost business class tickets on unsold seats and travelers agree that the extra cost of business class tickets is worth it because of the added amenities you receive when traveling business class to Asia. The benefits of business class flights to Asia include greater baggage limits, shorter lines, and a larger seat with added privacy. The food served in business class is very good and the drinks, including alcohol, are included with the price of your international business class ticket to Asia.
Traveling business class to Asia will allow you to sleep comfortably on the long flight to this continent. You can search for great deals on business class tickets to Asia on travel websites and compare the cost of business class tickets to the cost of coach and economy tickets. Affordable fares do exist, but you may need to conduct a fair amount of research to find them. Consider traveling in the offseason or at non-peak times of the day to find the lowest cost on business class tickets to Asia.
Ten Fun Facts About Asia
- Largest Populated Country- China is the most populated country in Asia with 1,387,160,793. And, Asia is the largest and most populous continent in the World. China is also the largest populated country in the world.
- Highest GDP- China has the largest GDP within Asia and the world at $10.028 Trillion dollars. China is a socialist market and while the largest in total GDP in the world, they are the second largest when measured by GDP per capita. China has the world’s largest total banking assets in the world. China is also the largest manufacturing economy in the world and the biggest exporter of goods in the world.
- Oldest Average Age- Japan has the largest population of elderly people at 33.1%. That rate is even growing in Japan with it projected to grow to almost 40%. Asia, in general, has the oldest population in the world.
- Smallest Population- The Maldives is the smallest Asian country not only in land mass but also by population. It is a series of small islands in the Indian Ocean. It is located southwest of Sri Lanka and India. The population is only 418,000 people. Oddly enough, it has a very high birth rate but it also has limited resources like medicine and hospital facilities so the life expectancy is only 62 years old.
- Smallest GDP- Yemen has the lowest GDP at $1,287 per capita. The country is officially known as the Republic of Yemen. It is a large country with over 1,200 miles of coastline. It is bordered by Saudi Arabia to the north, the Red Sea, the Arabian Sea and Oman to East. The capital is Sana’a but in reality, the city has been under rebel Houthi control since 2015. It also has over 200 islands that are part of its country landscape.
- Youngest Average Age- The continent of Asia has the highest average median age in the world at 30.7. There are over 4.5 billion people. The Gaza Strip which is a self-governing Palestinian territory has the youngest median age at 16.9. Other countries in Asia with very young median ages are Afghanistan and East Timor who both are under 19.
- Largest Employer- The China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) is the largest company and employer in Asia. It is a major national oil and gas corporation in China. It is headquartered in Beijing. It ranks fourth in the Fortune Global 500. It has a total of 1.5 million employees.
- Warmest Temperature- The uninhabited town of Dasht-e Loot located in Iran is a desert plateau and has the hottest temperatures on the planet. The temperature is an average of 70.7C. With this extreme heat, there are no citizens of this town. Simply too hot to survive.
- Coldest Temperature- The coldest area in Asia is the area around Verkhoyansk which is in the north-eastern part of Siberia, Russia. Temperatures recorded here at -67.5 degrees Celsius. A place called Oymyakon in the south-east has a temperature of -72 degrees Celsius and is the coldest place in Asia.
- Biggest Population Growth- Iraq with its capital of Baghdad is home to many diverse ethnic groups including Arabs, Kurds, Assyrians, Turks, and many more. It has about 37 million citizens with must of them Muslims. However, they are growing at the fastest rate in Asia with a growth rate of 2.87%. Many countries in the Middle East are growing at above 2.0%.
Asia is the largest of the seven continents and is located in both the eastern and northern hemispheres. It is densely populated and has access to the Pacific Ocean, Indian Ocean, and the Arctic Ocean. Once you arrive in Asia you can access many of the cities and countrysides via trains or bus lines. You can rent a car too if you want to, but it can be complicated to read the street signs and learn the traffic laws. Taxis and Ubers are also available.
If you have not been to Asia before, it is a good idea to talk to your friends and family members who have taken this type of trip. Traveling to a continent, like Asia, can be daunting. You have a lot of ground to cover, so any advice from someone who has actually done this trip, would be helpful.
Make sure you put in your time planning each move on your journey. Consider which airport you will use as your destination and departure, and then plan the in-between time accordingly. The upside of a vacation to a continent is you will have a great opportunity to find inexpensive business class tickets to Asia because you can use any number of airports on the continent. The more airport choices you have, the greater your chances are of finding inexpensive business class flights to Asia.